Comment on page
Arkham transforms raw blockchain transaction information into a clear view of the entities using cryptocurrencies and their activities, from exchanges like Coinbase and OKX, to trading firms like Wintermute and Jane Street, to individuals like Vitalik Buterin and Justin Sun.
Arkham's proprietary technology, Ultra, enables Arkham to map crypto activity beyond any other intelligence platform. Ultra is a proprietary AI system for blockchain data synthesis, which gathers on and off-chain data from a variety of sources and synthesizes them to form a single, scalable, amendable source of truth.
The Arkham platform contains over 300mm labels and 150,000 entity pages with a complete view of the firm or person’s activity, including:
- Transaction history, which can be filtered and sorted by price, token, counterparty, and time
- Portfolio holdings
- Balance history
- Profit and loss
- Exchange usage
- Top counterparties
Other core features include:
- Visualizer: Conduct customizable network analysis of entities/addresses and counterparties, which can be filtered on any key dimension.
- Token pages: Leverage a suite of token-specific analytics, including top holders, filterable transactions, and exchange flows.
- Private labeling/entities: Add private address labels and create private entities, which can be shared with other users if desired.
- Alerts: Set transaction alerts based on size, entity, blockchain, and token.
- Dashboards: Pages for custom groups of entities showing key information at a glance.
- API: Direct access to Ultra for custom queries
- Archive: View a person or institution’s exact crypto portfolio at any point in their history - giving you the ability to track their portfolio decisions over time.
To ensure the best coverage and intelligence, Arkham is partnered with leading L1s and L2s in the industry, including Polygon, Avalanche, BNB Chain, Optimism, Arbitrum, Base, and Tron.
Over 150,000 people use Arkham at more than 3,000 of the leading market makers, exchanges, and other service providers in the space.
Arkham will reach 1 million users by end of Q2 2024 based on current projections.
The following subpages are a guide through the platform. Even Arkham power users may be surprised to discover new features inside.